Working at The Landmark Group
Simply put, we seek and hire based on one’s character and values first - experience and competence second. Because we invest in a company culture fully committed to our mission, vision and values, we are not looking for people who just want a job. We’re looking for passionate team players looking to grow in an environment where people are valued and integrity is our rudder.
Are you passionate about landscaping? Do you want to be part of a growing team with room for personal growth and career advancement? At Landmark, we offer excellent wages and benefits, with the potential for year-round employment to qualified individuals. We also promote and assist with leadership training, continuing education and apprenticeship programs for our staff.
THE RIGHT STUFF
We can only ensure a great client experience and friendly, professional workplace if we have the right people. We are dedicated to equipping and growing our staff. But we can’t create virtuous DNA. So here are some baseline character traits we are looking for in all our staff:
- Caring for people: you respect your teammates and are dedicated to serving people well by putting them first
- Trusted responsibility: you honour your word and commitments and are dedicated to honesty and authentic integrity
- Seeking excellence: you do your best and are passionate about your craft and its attention to detail
- Willing to grow: your humble nature makes you open to growing both personally and professionally by learning from others
Working in landscaping isn't easy. You need to be physically fit, work hard and endure challenging weather at times. But it is sure rewarding. If you love designing, building and shaping award-winning beauty with your hands, then this could be perfect for you. So, if you are a self-motivator who loves a professional environment where people are recognized and cared for, we’d love to sit down and chat.
LIVING IN SOUTHERN GEORGIAN BAY
The Landmark Group is a premier, full-service landscape design/build firm located in the heart of Ontario’s finest four-season recreation retreat, minutes away from Blue Mountain’s ski hills, sandy beaches and breath-taking trails along the Niagara Escarpment. Living and working in the Collingwood area is sure to delight active, adventurous individuals who appreciate great Canadian natural beauty. Benefits of living in Southern Georgian Bay and Grey County:
- Outdoor Lifestyle: This is Ontario’s finest outdoor adventure playground with the best scenery, beaches, ski slopes, water sports, hiking, fishing, biking and healthy living.
- Growth: Collingwood and The Blue Mountains is the fastest growing area in the province.
- Affordable: Housing costs are nearly half of what they are living in the GTA. And with way more room, clean air… and no traffic!
- Family: Our area is fun, safe, healthy and conducive to raising a family.