Where character and values come first.
We believe and invest in a company culture that is fully committed to our mission, vision and values and therefore hire based on one’s character and values first. So, we are looking for passionate people who want to grow in a fun, professional environment where people are cared for and integrity is our rudder.
At Landmark, we strive for excellence and sustainable growth with a commitment to quality, service, safety and ethics, while promoting team building and family values.
Individuals must have the following:
- ability to work as a team and/or independently
- an eye for a very high level to detail
- be well organized and punctual
- strict adherence to health and safety
- willingness to work outdoors in ever changing weather conditions
- ability to lift 30 -50lbs
- ability to withstand some repetitive physical work (kneeling, bending, lifting)
- some travel could occur
What drives your passion? Are you passionate about landscaping? Creating and building things? Machines? Do you want to be part of a growing team with room for personal growth and career advancement? At Landmark, we offer excellent wages and benefits, with the potential for year-round employment to qualified individuals. We also promote and assist with continuing education and apprenticeship training for our staff.
- work hours: 40-55 hrs/week (Mon-Fri; no Saturday or weekend work)
- overtime hours (after 44 hrs/wk) paid extra
- education & leadership training
- driving abstract will be required
If you are a motivated, conscientious and hardworking person - and you love fun and challenging residential landscapes that will expand your horizons, we invite you to submit your résumé to email@example.com.