Where character and values come first.
We believe and invest in a company culture that is fully committed to our mission, vision and values and therefore hire based on one’s character and values first. So, we are looking for passionate people who want to grow in a fun, professional environment where people are cared for and integrity is our rudder.
At Landmark, we strive for excellence and sustainable growth with a commitment to quality, service, safety and ethics, while promoting team building and family values.
Individuals must share passion and commitment for the following:
- Pursuit of Excellence
- Inspired Beauty
- Committed Relationships
- Authentic Integrity
Individuals must have the following:
- High attention to detail in technical specifications and written communication
- Service and teamwork focused
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong in math and accounting
- Highly alert, and demonstrates problem solving skills
- Highly structured in organization and time management, demonstrating initiative
- Competent with Quickbooks Accounting
- Proficient with computers, including CAD and/or Sketchup, and Excel
- Technically skilled
- Performs and demands excellence in quality of work
- Driven to improve efficiencies
- Innovative and focused on learning and self improvement
- Budget review and monitoring
- Estimate and build project proposals and supporting documents in timely manner to support presentation deadlines for sales staff
- Jobcost all projects by division in a timely fashion
- Continuous improvements and value engineering
- Grow and lead staff and teammates
- Develop S.O.Ps for improved systems
If you are a motivated, conscientious and hardworking person - and you love fun and challenging residential landscapes that will expand your horizons, we invite you to submit your résumé to email@example.com.