Where character and values come first.
We believe and invest in a company culture that is fully committed to our mission, vision and values and therefore hire based on one’s character and values first.
Being a key leadership position, we are looking for someone who shares our values, has financial and planning strengths and is uniquely gifted and experienced in growing people & culture.
A detailed job description and information package is available upon inquiry and/or application.
Ethics and Integrity
- Walks the talk by living out our values
Relationships / Communication
- Communicates in an engaging and clear manner
- Has outstanding relational and communication skills
- Fosters and grows a positive culture of highly engaged and valued staff
- Puts people first
Financial & Planning
- Accurately prepare budgets and financial analysis
- Is skilled in identifying and implementing course-correction
- Strategic thinker and planner
Experienced Track Record
- Proven track record for delivering results, growing a business and growing people
- Minimum of 10 years management experience
- Landscaping industry experience preferred but not necessary
HOW TO APPLY
- Prepare a brief written description of how you see yourself aligned with our company values.
- Submit this with a detailed resume (include references) providing us with past vocational (career) and personal (community/service) experience
Please submit your to email@example.com.