Architecturally inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright, Arthur Erickson and Japanese design, this contemporary home backs onto a ravine lot off the Georgian Bay Club. A weekend retreat, the home and property offers family, guests, clients and friends a weekend they’ll never forget.
Integrating an inside-outside approach, the outdoor living spaces allow for multiple areas to wine, dine, bathe, soak, lounge and play. Featuring bold lines and a minimalist palette, the spaces are further seduced by soft, simple plantings creating an uncluttered environment for weekend headspace.
- Luxury Outdoor kitchen with all the bells and whistles, custom stonework, limestone counters, custom pizza oven, fir cabana, raised square-cut flag patio, natural stone walls, linear burn, fire bowl, custom shape gunnite pool and hot tub with auto cover, cedar decks, gardens, site berming, unique driveway, LED lighting and mass plantings consisting of low-maintenance shrubs and perennials
- The design creates spaces in multiple tiers and landings to create viewing and congregation points
- Most of the project was completed during winter weather with limited access
- Adhering to strict NEC guidelines due to the adjacent golf course and ravine
- Ensuring sound storm-water management and adhering to Conservation requirements
I think Landmark stands out because they give you a better experience. It’s a more positive process from the planning, execution, right through to the ongoing maintenance. It’s seamless –and much more relaxing than dealing with the other companies that are out there.
Julie Anne Smedley
Want to receive an email when we have a new project and other news?