Where character and values come first.
We believe and invest in a company culture that is fully committed to our mission, vision and values and therefore hire based on one’s character and values first. So, we are looking for passionate people who want to grow in a fun, professional environment where people are cared for and integrity is our rudder.
At Landmark, we strive for excellence and sustainable growth with a commitment to quality, service, safety and ethics, while promoting team building and family values.
Individuals must have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years working in the Irrigation industry including experience with pumps, hydraulics, plumbing, electrical, fittings and technical know-how
- Extensive knowledge of irrigation products, specialized tools, troubleshooting and repair
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with both clients and other team members.
- Self motivated and able work alone or in a team environment
- Be reliable and possess a positive attitude, working with minimal supervision
- CIT certification and other relevant certificates are an asset
- A keen eye for a very high level to detail
- Be well organized and punctual
- A strict adherence to health and safety
- A willingness to work outdoors in ever changing weather conditions
- Be physically fit to work outdoors in weather conditions and ability to withstand some repetitive physical work (kneeling, bending, lifting)
The Service Technician will:
- Work independently to perform service calls to for our customers
- Perform Irrigation system Spring start-ups, seasonal adjustments and winterizations
- Troubleshoot and repair any irrigation or lighting problems (replace sprinklers, fix leaks, etc.)
- Quickly respond and serve customers well by maintaining and repairing their systems
- Prepare timesheets, service sheets and other daily paperwork as required
- Utilize hand and power tools, as well as perform hand trenching with a shovel
- Plan, coordinate and maintain adequate part inventory in company vehicle
- Ensure work is performed efficiently and safely in accordance with WSIB standards
What drives your passion? Are you passionate about creating and building things? Do you want to be part of a growing team with room for personal growth and career advancement? At Landmark, we offer excellent wages and benefits, with the potential for year-round employment to qualified individuals. We also promote and assist with continuing education and apprenticeship training for our staff.
- work hours: 45-55 hrs/week (Mon-Fri; no Saturday or weekend work unless critical emergency situation)
- remuneration: to be mutually agreed upon depending on leadership, skill & experience
- overtime hours (after 44 hrs/wk) paid extra
- education & leadership training
- Class G licence with driving abstract will be required
If you are a motivated, conscientious and hardworking person - and you love fun and challenging residential landscapes that will expand your horizons, we invite you to submit your résumé to email@example.com.