Who we are:
The Landmark Group is a company formed around our mission, vision and values. We believe and invest in all our employees and in a strong company culture, therefore we hire based on one’s character and values first. So, we are looking for passionate people who want to grow in a fun, professional environment where people are cared for.
At Landmark, we strive for excellence and sustainable growth with a commitment to quality, service, safety and ethics, while promoting team building and family values.
We are currently looking to hire an Irrigation Technician.
· Minimum of 2 years working in the Irrigation industry
· Experience with pumps, hydraulics, plumbing, electrical, fittings and technical know-how
· Extensive knowledge of irrigation products, specialized tools, troubleshooting and repair
· Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with both clients and other team members
· Self motivated and able work alone or in a team environment
· Be reliable and possess a positive attitude, working with minimal supervision
· CIT certification and other relevant certificates are an asset
· A keen eye for a very high level to detail
· Be well organized and punctual
· A strict adherence to health and safety
· A willingness to work outdoors in ever changing weather conditions
· Be physically fit to work outdoors in weather conditions and ability to withstand some repetitive physical work (kneeling, bending, lifting)
· Work hours: 44-50 hrs/week (Mon-Fri; no Saturday or weekend work)
· Paid overtime hours (after 44 hrs/week)
· Competitive hourly wage, based on experience and skills
· Company events
· Education & leadership training
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com