Luxurious and discerning, this beautiful stone home backs onto the Niagara Escarpment, providing incredible views of Georgian Bay sunrises through the canopy.
Using a unique blend of rustic home materials and contemporary innovation, the homeowners deliberated over months of design options before arriving at this simple, but stylish showpiece. In the end, a modern curved pool and exceptional outdoor cabana form the main hub of the very shallow and wide back yard. Add to that a cozy wood fire patio, subtle lighting and a simple planting palette, and the space provides a “007-like” entertainment resort.
While the minimalist design highlights the beauty of restraint, there is no shortage of exquisite features and gadgets to add to the client’s comfort and enjoyment for their family!
Quantum of Solace: the amount of comfort.
- Uniquely curved concrete pool with glass pebble interior finish
- Automated screened upper porch
- Elaborate outdoor cabana and kitchen(s)
- Board-formed concrete fireplace and feature walls
- Natural stone stairs and coping throughout
- Honed unit paver patios
- Unit paver and asphalt driveway combination
- Modern & functional planting for privacy and aesthetics
- Automated LED lighting throughout
- Outdoor shower
- Coordinating complementary materials inside and out
- Challenging drainage between home, cabana and pool areas
- NEC setbacks and restrictions
- Integrating a very shallow and wide lot
- Cabana, pool, and sub-trade coordination
I’ve done a lot of challenging projects over the years and Landmark is the most reliable contractor I’ve ever dealt with. Quality, precise and so creative. They never let me down once.
Sure, Landmark has a reputation for being more. But being very stringent on details myself, I saw first-hand the quality of their craftsmanship, concierge service and guaranteed outcomes. In every facet from design to construction they delivered more. No B.S, no sloppiness, no overages, no headaches.
I literally had a smile on my face when I wrote them a cheque!
– Aaron Maybin
Want to receive an email when we have a new project and other news?