Minimalist design and detailed materials create a perfect blend of outside and inside at this hilltop retreat. Clean lines beautifully intersect the topography as the modern mountain architecture takes root on a plateau with big, clear views in all directions.
The landscape is the epitome of less is more. Behind the appearance of minimalism is a sophisticated and innovative dwelling that demands attention. The outdoor spaces feel simple yet secure, unobstructed yet detailed, modern yet calming.
After all, its all about the view.
- Outdoor living deck space features stone fireplace, custom steel beams, and stone and wood finish
- Rough-sawn timber frame pergola in courtyard includes water feature, modern fire pit, and subtle lighting in separate flagstone patios
- Eramosa flagstone runs seamlessly from inside to outside through the retractable glazing, designed to extend the living space
- Stone deck with glass railings overlooks lower fireplace patio, tiered gardens, outdoor gym, and a custom ipe and stone hot tub area
- Custom stone entry gate, long country lane, and treed meadow lead up to paver driveway entrance
- Raised stone planters, stone retaining walls, modern plantings, large oversized flagstone, secondary water features, wind screen plantings, and naturalized country meadows
- Site remedial design, site planning, site drainage and grading
- Harsh weather conditions requiring wind screening, protection, snow load areas, and smart planting design
- Expansive areas to landscape and provide natural areas of environmental stewardship
- Adhering to conservation guidelines and ensuring sound storm-water management requirements
Want to receive an email when we have a new project and other news?