Who we are:
The Landmark Group is a company formed around our mission, vision and values. We believe and invest in all our employees and in a strong company culture, therefore we hire based on one’s character and values first. So, we are looking for passionate people who want to grow in a fun, professional environment where people are cared for.
At Landmark, we strive for excellence and sustainable growth with a commitment to quality, service, safety and ethics, while promoting team building and family values.
We are currently looking to hire a Landscape Construction Foreman.
· Ability to work as a team and/or independently
· Ability to lead a team, and grow the team
· Be well organized and punctual
· Ability to read landscape plans
· An eye for a very high level to detail
· Work with subcontractors
· Great communicator
· Willingness to work outdoors in ever changing weather conditions
· Experience operation skid steers & mini-excavators
· Strong horticulture background
· Experience with hardscape
· 3-5 years experience in landscape
· Physically fit, and able to lift 30 -50 lbs.
· Ability to withstand some repetitive physical work (kneeling, bending, lifting)
· Strict adherence to health and safety
· Clean drivers abstract and valid G-license -AZ or ARZ is preferred
· Work hours: 44-50 hrs/week (Mon-Fri; no Saturday or weekend work)
· Paid overtime hours (after 44 hrs/week)
· Competitive hourly wage, based on experience and skills
· Company events
· Education & leadership training
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org