The Landmark Group is a company formed around our mission, vision and values. We believe and invest in all our employees and in a strong company culture, therefore we hire based on one’s character and values first. So, we are looking for passionate people who want to grow in a fun, professional environment where people are cared for.
At Landmark, we strive for excellence and sustainable growth with a commitment to quality, service, safety and ethics, while promoting team building and family values.
We are currently looking to hire a Landscape Construction Crew Member.
· Ability to work as a team and/or independently
· An eye for a very high level to detail
· Be well organized and punctual
· Strict adherence to health and safety
· Willingness to work outdoors in ever changing weather conditions
· Ability to lift 30 -50 lbs.
· Ability to withstand some repetitive physical work (kneeling, bending, lifting)
· Competitive wages
· Work hours: 44-50 hrs./week (Mon-Fri; typically no weekend work)
· Paid overtime hours (after 44 hrs./week)
· Company events
· Education & leadership training
If you are a motivated, conscientious and hardworking person - and you love fun and challenging residential landscapes that will expand your horizons, we invite you to submit your résumé to [[email protected]]