Backing onto the Georgian Bay Club golf course, this backyard retreat features a gunnite lap-pool, mountain-style Cabana (fully winterized and complete with a full kitchen & bar, dining area, change-rooms and bathroom), pool-house, kids’ play areas, sunken fire patio, outdoor kitchen, hot tub along with multiple dining and lounging areas.
The homeowners enjoy the unique waterfall as a focal point enroute to the western sky and golf course views... just in case their weekend needed a little extra R&R. Flowing through a floating, step-stone walkway into the pool, the water feature also provides ambient noise to filter the golf course action.
Backyard escape: weekends will never be the same.
- Natural stonework included custom ‘floating’ stone steps, tight-fitted, jumbo flagstone patios, masonry walls and gate entry.
- Woodwork included oversized, rough-sawn timber fencing and Pergola with powder coated metal beams and insert details.
- Features full mood-control sound-system and nightlighting.
- Excessive underground drainage work and utility installation in tight areas that slopes in towards the pool from the golf course.
- Design and construction of the pool, custom cabana, pool-house, waterfalls, various kitchens, infrastructure and technical logistics.
- Very tight tolerances for custom craftsmanship items including sunken fire patio, outdoor kitchen, hot tub and dining areas on a small lot.
- Ensuring sound storm-water management and adhering to Conservation Authority and the Golf-course requirements
Want to receive an email when we have a new project and other news?